Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A little disclaimer...

I know that the majority of you staying connected with my blog have also been following along with the Nicaragua team blog, which I have been thoroughly enjoying as well. It's so great to see all that they have been able to accomplish over the past few weeks, and I admit that they do a very good job keeping us in the loop. I've had a few people send teasing e-mails that I don't keep you as informed as my Uncle Rand does with the team, but what I have to say to you is this ~ I do my best to write a post once a week, but if my Uncle Rand was here, I'm sure you'd get an update more often.... You can take that one up with him! ;)

2 comments:

Renee Kievit said...

You're doing just fine. Don't let all the teasing get to you. When you know you're in it for only 2 weeks then I think it's easier to do that everyday. Keep up the great work!

Becky said...

Diana...you could hire a blog master (like Rand) and then we'd have updates every day! You are too busy to write as often as Randy! Have a great day!