Saturday, March 3, 2012

Field Trip!

After visiting the mountain families at their current dwellings this afternoon, Robenson and I asked them if they'd like to join us on our extended trek to see the progress on their new houses. Both mommies and 5 of their kids came along for the journey, and it was AWESOME to visit the homes, for some of them, the first time. So thankful I brought my camera on this field trip!

The kids eagerly led the way, and I did my best to keep up...

Senson reaching the property...

Checking out the interior...

The Ferdinand family standing by their new home...

The Louissaint family with their home... To be painted pink and white by their request :)

Dida and Senson hanging out in their house...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome, Diana!!! Those smiles are gold!

-Chris G.

Dorie said...

Was that house at Leveque? How I wish I could spend more time b asking in the smiles of those children