Monday, February 27, 2012

Blue Paint.


I never knew that 4 buckets of baby blue paint could make me so happy.
Today after school, I pulled paint clothes from the bottom of my drawer and jumped into the canter truck with Broc, Ashley and a handful of others. While I taught the boys this morning, the work crew painted the interior a lovely 'Creme Brûlée' as Ashley likes to call it.

This afternoon we headed back for round two, and after a 3-hour paint fiesta, we had plastered about 4 coats of caribbean blue on the previously dull stucco walls. Beside us, a crew of about 5 Haitian guys laid cement on the second home which should be completed by the end of the week.




Words cannot describe how excited I am to witness the progress on these two homes, in anticipation for the move-in date... Thank you for your continual prayers as the stone foundation transforms into two beautiful homes. More pictures and posts coming soon!

No comments: