Monday, January 10, 2011

A sneak peak week (in colour)!

Here's a set of snapshots from my past 7 days.

Tuesday : Back to the sunshine, sweat, summits and smiles. Happy new year Haiti!

Wednesday : Pierre!!! After weeks in the hospital, he's back at the Hope House and awaiting further treatment. Please keep him in your prayers and I'll update again soon. For now, praise the Lord he's still grinning!

Thursday : Market Day! So many colours, so little time... Picking out fabrics for the mountain kids' new school uniforms! I'll be sure to post pictures when they're done!


Friday : Sporting our shades! Mountain hike to see some of my favourite people.

Saturday : Sewing up a storm! Met with the tailor and delivered the fabric for the uniforms.

Sunday : Girls just wanna have fun. Hot chocolate and chocolate mud masques (Thanks Darcie!)

Monday: Sunrise service with my kids! I thought we'd 'ease' into the school year with a 6am wake up with the world. I didn't get the most enthused reactions at first, but the view and pancake breakfast redeemed any tired eyes.

2011 is off to a great start. Stay tuned for more about each picture in the weeks ahead!

No comments: