Sunday, November 29, 2009

Truth be known.

I stumbled upon some verses in Habakkuk chapter 1 this week... Verses that sound a lot like the words that come out of my mouth and the mouths of those around me...
How long, O Lord, must I call for help?
“Violence is everywhere!” I cry,
but you do not come to save.
Must I forever see these evil deeds?
Why must I watch all this misery?
Wherever I look,
I see destruction.
The law has become paralyzed,
and there is no justice in the courts.


But the Lord hears the cries of His people. He hears and He answers...

“Look around at the nations;
look and be amazed!

For I am doing something in your own day,
something you wouldn’t believe
even if someone told you about it.

The Word of the Lord is true and it says that He is doing something in our own day. Not generations from now. It's already started. And it's something more amazing than would believe even if we were told.

May this truth be known for the baby with a cardboard box for a crib. For the young mother who has to abandon her children because she cannot afford to feed them. For the family living in a run-down tent. For the 12-year old boy who has never gone to school. For the man who has lived a lifetime with a deformed leg. For the thousands of families who have lost loved ones from a curable infection or malnutrition. For the child who has no hand to hold. And for the countless other tragedies that have become a fact of life far too early.

May we hold on to this hope that there will be a better day.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

i was having this same conversation today. i miss you so much.

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
might , perhaps very interested to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a correct partner utilizes your funds in a right way - that`s it!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://nosoxikah.arcadepages.com/jiqirax.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money